Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cups!!!


You know I remember people telling me about the loss of sleep, and that potty training would be bad, but NO ONE mentioned anything about switching from the bottle to the "CUP". I have bought every kind of cup out there, ones with handles, ones with fun colors, ones with straws! So now the boys have decided that they will drink from a cup but only water not the beloved milk. What is a mother to do? I don't want my boys to be drinking from a bottle at there college interview, but I am not sure I can deal with the pain and stress of the whole "CUP" thing. Sorry I have been rambling on, but I just needed to vent.

I just had to show this picture of the boys relaxing at story time, they are so funny:)

2 comments:

Hollye said...

I started giving Miss K cups a long time ago with her water in it. She doesn't seem to care either way, but I've not tried formula in it! I am afraid now!

Mom2twins said...

Well, I started giving the boys cups at six months, but I don't think it worked for us. I am hoping that one day soon they will just forget all about that bottle:) I think I might be a little crazy right now.