Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!!!




Well, this is a little late (the boys birthday was last Friday) but I wanted to post a picture of them on their birthday. Matthew and Jack are three years old now, I can hardly belive it. They had a great time at their party. All their little friends came, and I think they all enjoyed it as well. My mom came down for it and that was really nice, I always get a good break when she comes down. Well, I am really tired tonight so this is going to be a short post. !

2 comments:

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

I loved the picture! I will write more in e-mail but I want to put the boys on my blog again!

Love you,
Aunt Teresa

Debbie Eagle said...

The pictures came out really good! Had a good time was glad I got to be there for their 3rd Birthday. Miss you all. love ma