Thursday, February 07, 2008

Little law breakers!


The boys and I met some friends today at a mall that is going to be closing soon, but has a great play area. I took this picture of the boys playing on the stage and the sign that says "Do not stand on stage". It was too funny! This picture pretty much descibes their attitude the past two weeks, "Whatever you tell me to do, I will do the exact opposite!" I shouldn't complain to much because at the moment I am typing and they are playing very well with each other, and this is not the norm around here.

1 comment:

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

Hey Sweetheart!
Thank you for the sweet note you left at my blogspot! Mark thinks of you like one of his kids! You spent alot of time with us and it was great.

I love this picture of the boys! They are so cute. I think I'll take it over to my blog to say Happy Birthday to them...or you can just send it to me when you have time.

Tell your Mom to give me a call if she has a chance when she gets there. I didn't have a chance to talk to her this a.m. before her flight.

Love you all very, very much!!
Aunt Teresa :-)
p.s. Give my little "nephews" a hug!