Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New Hair Cut


Well, we finally got the boys' hair cut for the spring. They certainly were glad, poor Matthew his hair falls right in his eyes :( We took this picture this weekend, after our fun filled day. We got their hair cut, then went to have Who cakes at IHOP. They are celebrating Dr. Seuss with some really fun food for the little ones. Then once the boys got up from their nap we went and got Dippin Dots ice cream! The boys have never had that and neither had I. Jack kept saying I like these rocks can I try your rocks:) Well so far this week seems to be going well for us. Everyone is feeling better and the weather has been some what decent. A friend of ours had us over today to play and the boys had a great time playing with all of their friends. Hopefully we will get to the park this week for some outdoor fun. I've gotta run, more laundry is calling me!

No comments: