Thursday, May 01, 2008

Big Boys!

Well, I finally broke down and moved the boys in to big boy beds this last weekend. It went as well as I could have hoped for. I was about in tears though, taking down the cribs. I remember when we put the cribs up in anticipation of our babies. We haven't actually gotten the toddler beds yet, they are on order. Jack informed me that this was not a bed, "it is just a sheet and a pillow!" Their mattresses are on the floor for the time being, their beds should be in next week. In other news, Matthew is getting more interested in the potty, and has used it at least six times in the past few days. This is exciting, but Jack still has little interest. I guess I will focus my attention on Matthew right now and how the sibling competition that Jack certainly feels will come into play soon. Well, I need to go get ready for the day, hopefully I can get some stuff done today.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Hey girl. Great pics of all the boys. I think I got a little tear in my eyes thinking about you taking the beds down, that means we haven't seen each other in 3 years. Anyways, glad to hear that the potty is becoming more popular at least among one. Good luck with that. Tell Matt I said HI and I'll talk to you soon. Love Ya