Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Visiting VA




We are still visting my Mom and Dad and Northern Virginia, and the boys are having a blast. So far we have been playing outside a lot, gone to my brothers house in Richmond, visited a park that has a train that you can ride around on, and gone to the movies to see Horton sees a Who. Needless to say, the boys are really tired. Today they have been cranky, they just need some sleep I supose. It stays light outside until after 9 O'clock here, back home I thought it was getting dark around 8 or so. So I have had some difficulty getting them to go to sleep at night. Hopefully they will take a good nap today and sleep well tonight, because tomorrow we are going to the National Zoo in DC. I have never been so I am excited too! I will post pictures from the zoo later this week!

No comments: