Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ok, so Valentine's Day is not my favorite holiday by a long shot, or my husbands for that matter, but today turned out nice. I got my hair cut this morning, and Matt had a nice Valentine's Day card and present for me, along with a card from my sweet boys. All in all this turned out to be a nice low key Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow is Matthew and Jack's birthday, they will be four years old. I almost started crying tonight tucking them in their beds thinking about how they won't be toddlers anymore. They are so excited about turning four though, I think they are half expecting to wake up 6 feet tall in the morning :) Hopefully they will have a nice day tomorrow. We got them bikes for their birthday so they will get to open that and presents from my mom and my Father-in-law. We will probably go somewhere to ride the bikes, and then the boys requested to go out to Red Lobster to eat dinner. So we will go out with my FIL and have the waiters sing to the boys. I need to go wrap their presents now before go to bed. I will post pictures of the birthday boys tomorrow!

1 comment:

Debbie Eagle said...

I can't believe it has been 4 years that they where born and noboby new what or how to do 2 babies. Well it's been 4 years and you and Matt sure have figured it out. I wish I could be there and see them ride their bikes. Happy Birthday Matthew and Jack Love you. Grandebbie