Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day Party




Today was our Valentine's Day party for our playgroup. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and the boys had a blast! We got to visit with a friend that we haven't seen in a long time which was nice too. We carpooled with with one of our friends and the boys got to ride in their mini van, and I got to drive. This made me really want to get a mini van, even though I know that is not going to happen for a long time if ever (since my husband HATES them). Anyway, this week is crazy with Valentines Day parties at their school and the boys birthday on Sunday and their Birthday party on Monday! I can't believe my boys are going to be FOUR years old already!! It really feels like only yesterday that I was pregnant with them. I will download pictures of today later on and post them, but laundry is calling my name!

1 comment:

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

NO... they cannot be 4!! They have to be babies forever...

We are coming to Nashvul the last weekend in April. Are you going to be in town and can we stay with you if we are quiet?

Mark is in the marathon and he said that he wanted to take YOU to the Grand ole opry and not me because I would whine..

He said Matt and I could keep the boys and talk about books..LOL

Love you,
T