Monday, December 29, 2008

I am so glad it is OVER!

Can you tell Christmas was just a little stressful? I started out the season saying I was not going to get stressed out this year, and get all of my stuff done early. Well, as my earlier post said, I am pretty good at putting things off so I was really stressed. Then we pack up the boys and off to grandma's house we go for Christmas Eve, we all had a great time and everyone was feeling much better. Matt and I got the boys in bed and ourselves in bed by 2am (which was better than last year) then as soon as my head hits the pillow I start to feel really sick. That was all she wrote for me the whole rest of the night. I was able to walk out with the boys that morning and lay on the couch while they looked at their stuff, and then back to the bedroom I went. My poor father in law came over and Matt had to cook him breakfast since I had told him I was going to fix this really nice meal. So I spent my first Christmas night ever by myself while Matt took the boys back to his mom's for their Christmas gathering with his sister. Anyway, I later found out that I infected Matt's Grandpa, Dad, and Cousin with the stomach flu, and I really feel bad about it, but I had no idea I was sick until a few minutes before it happened! Matthew ended up getting it about two days later, and was up all night puking, oh the fun of the holidays! The boys did love their toys that Santa brought them. They got a batman cave and speed racer cars among many other things. I am a little sad that I have no actual pictures of Christmas though, just a video and I am sure that probably didn't come out well. Well, enough of my gripping about Christmas! I am so happy it is a new year I love a good fresh start! I need to go check on my husband that just informed me he is getting sick, I will blog later.

1 comment:

Debbie Eagle said...

Kim please change the background I can not read it. Maybe I am just getting old but black on dark red just don't get it. Glad your feeling better love Ma