Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Aftermath, Allergies, and a Tired Mom



Well, the Easter Bunny was a hit with the boys this year. They loved their baskets and all the goodies inside! We had a great time at Matt's Aunt's house visiting all of our relatives. I have to say the egg hunt was quite cold, it even started snowing on the drive home! I loved the Easter baskets so much I am putting a picture of them on my blog:)


So the boys have had a lingering cough for about two weeks now, and so I decided to take them to the Dr. today and check on it. Turns out that they both have allergies and need claritin every night for a while. I really hate that for them, allergies are so bad to have. I guess living in Nashville you really can't escape allergies though.


Well, this mama is tired, and I need to go think about dinner and put ANOTHER load of clothes in the wash. It seems laundry is all I do these days!

No comments: