Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Interagator

What a day!! So I lost my keys today, which is not an uncommon occurrence, but this time I REALLY lost my keys. They are in the house some where but where I don't know. So I look in all the places that I would normally leave them and guess what they are not there! So I take my husbands extra key and drag the boys to Kroger and the dollar store because I am board and because I said I would bring a spinach pie to my MOPs group tomorrow. So I go and what do I do??? I loose my husbands key!! I am about to reach the uncontrollable crying point when I decide to go back to Kroger and the dollar store and retrace my steps. Guess what they are not there! So finally I find them buried in bottom of my stroller. Go home, and start looking for my set of Keys, look for two hours and still can not find them! The boys get up and then the real fun begins. I ask them did you take my keys? First I get the usual no but then I say Mama won't be mad if you tell me where they are. So I get about 25 different locations and none of them hold my precious keys:( I really feel for the Interrogators in Guantanamo Bay because I know what they feel like now. "Sure Mama I know where your keys are" "Where are they?" "I don't know." "But you just said you did." "oh" "Maybe they are in my bicycle, or the window." This went on for about an hour until I gave up. So the moral to the story is my husband is right and I need a place to put my stuff so I don't loose it. I still haven't found the keys yet. Oh and I realized that the lady at Kroger forgot to give me the spinach I bought...I am ready for bed now!

No comments: