Monday, March 10, 2008

MAD MONDAY

This has to be one of the worst Mondays I have had in a long time. Matthew woke up this morning and fell to the ground unable to walk. Yes, he could not walk. So he was crying and limping around, and I tried to feel on his leg to see if it was hurt. I call the Dr. and had to bring him in late in the morning, but by the time we got there he was walking again with just a slight limp, and I still have no idea what caused him to limp!

Then Jack has been awful all day. He didn't get much sleep last night, and I think they might be ready to give up their naps. Matt got home late, when I thought for some crazy reason that he would be home early. So my head hurts, and I feel like just crying. I think I am going to go to sleep and see if tomorrow will bring a better day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.