Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hunting Eggs and a New Hair style




Here are some pictures from our playgroups Easter egg hunt this week. The boys were all into getting eggs! At first Jack wanted to eat the candy as he went along, but he soon got the hang of it. The day was so beautiful too, 75 degrees, and it is early March too!! We have pictures with the Easter bunny next week, and then of course Easter next Sunday. I will be sure to post pictures from all of that too.


This morning I went to get my hair cut, and cut off about 6 inches or so give or take a little! I am so excited to have that hair off my back:) I haven't had this short of hair since I was in high school, and my husband has never seen it this short! I think he might have been a little caught off guard by it at first. My next thing will be to go back blonde. I will definitely be doing that in May before my cousins wedding. Come to think of it I need to loose a few pounds before then too:)


Well we are off to the boys cousins 1st birthday tomorrow, busy week ahead. I will post more pictures when I can.

No comments: