Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Bunny :)


So I finally got the boys Easter Bunny picture scanned in to the computer tonight! It came out better than I ever thought, especially since we didn't even sit on Santa's lap for fear of two screaming boys!! As you can see, they really like the Easter Bunny. I have got their baskets all finished, and ready for them in the morning. Matt has been laughing at me all day because I had to buy special cellophane wrapping bags for their Easter baskets. You know when you have certain memories of holidays as a child you want to recreate them for your own kids. Well, obviously mine was a cellophane wrapped basket:) I was so proud though, because I found one with a green bow (Jack's favorite color) and one with a blue bow (Matthew's favorite color). We have got Easter all day tomorrow at Matt's aunts house, and of course every one is bringing eggs to hunt and some goody bags. By the way, I am really getting into to this goody bag thing, I worked on the Easter goody bags all afternoon. They looked so good though, I can't wait for the kids to see them tomorrow. Well, this bunny better get to bed before all of our stuff tomorrow. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That picture came out so well, they look so cute and preppy.

"Hey Jack, let's go yachting and then play some tennis."

"Sounds just duckie Matthew but let's finish brunch on the veranda first."

L.