Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Week

This week is going to be a very busy one for us. I am trying to get ready to leave on Saturday for my Northern Va. Meanwhile we are still getting our rental house ready to be rented again. I want to get as much done on the other house on Tuesday and Thursday while the boys are at school. This plan leaves me getting our own house cleaned during the days the boys are home, which is not a small feat! I need to start packing our bags and making lists for who I am going to buy Christmas presents for once I get to VA. I can't believe it is time to start Christmas shopping again! So far I have only bought the boys a few things, and I need to get a move on before there is nothing left! Last year I got all of our Christmas shopping done the day after Thanksgiving, I don't think I can do that this year, but I am hoping to bring an extra empty suitcase to my parents so I can buy some stuff and bring it back. I need to get the boys Christmas pictures done too. I am at the point now where there is just not enough time to do all the things I want and need to do. I hate to feel overwhelmed, but the Holidays, at least at my house, are very busy. Well, I need to get my boys ready for bed and dinner in the oven. Tomorrow, I think I will make a list of all the stuff I need to do before I leave and hopefully that will help.

1 comment:

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

I love you! I know you are feeling overwhelmed..it's tough for sure!

You don't want to hear this..it's the worst thing any older woman, especially family, can say..but here goes:

One day you will think about this with a smile. I really wish this Christmas I could put my little blonde haired boy in his stroller and take him to the mall to see all the lights and decorations.

I would take time to explain things to him that he points that little finger at. His sister isn't with us to tell talk over him..:-) I have my own little Christmas wish with just her in it...:-)

Give them hugs and tell them that they are the cutest things their Aunt Teresa has seen in a very, very long time! Megan Stone and I sat here today and looked at all their pictures.

She said.."Look..their's Debbie!" (Matthew).

Love you..hope to see you when you are up there...
Aunt Teresa
p.s. I will get that Spaghetti recipe of mine to you as soon as possible...LOL