Sunday, November 30, 2008

One more day in VA

We have one more day before we fly home from VA. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We have had a great time here, we went to the local farm and took pictures with all of their cool holiday decorations, and we went to the Air and Space museum that is in Dulles. The boys really had fun at the Imax movie we saw there, although Matthew fell asleep at the end! Matthew must be the soundest sleeper ever, because the walls were shaking the movie was so loud, and he slept right through it! We also took the boys to see Wall-e at this old theater right across from my old college that I used to go to that is really cheap. I was disappointed in the movie though, I am not much for silent films. The boys had fun though, and that is all that matters.

As for the Christmas shopping, I am almost done with all of my side of the family. Which is good, because I don't want to have to mail things back here (shipping is just so darn expensive). I need to buy my Mom a few things tomorrow and I am done! We also bought the boys some stuff online last night and so there only a few things left that I need to go buy when we get home. Now I just have to wrap everything up before our flight leaves on Tuesday. So far I have wrapped three presents, I think I better get a move on if I want to be done anytime soon. Well, I need to go finish some laundry before I hit the bed (some things never change:) )

No comments: