Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick

So I don't think it was the flu mist after all (that got Matthew sick), it seems it was all a coincidence. The good part is that Matt and I got a ton done on the rental house and it is probably about 60% done depending on if we decide all the trim needs to be painted or not. The bad part is that Jack, Matthew and myself are all sick now. I woke up this morning with a horrible stuffy nose and headache. The boys both have a bad cough and runny nose. So I am really hoping we can get better by Thursday so at least I will have that day to work on the other house while the boys are at school, I guess we will see.

1 comment:

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

I sent you e-mail finally. I am sorry you feel awful..I will tell Meaghan.
She has been asking me "where is KIM???"
Praying for all of you!
Love you,
Teresa
p.s. I'm going to put myself as a follower of your blog so I can try to keep up!