Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Decorating




I have gotten most of my Christmas decorating done except for the most important part, THE TREE! Matt is working on the rental house this whole weekend, so I have to find a time that he can spend helping us put up the tree. I was going to buy a new tree this year since our current one is quite small, but I have decided against it. My MIL has a nice big tree that she is going to give me after this Christmas because it is too much for her to deal with. So if I can just get over not having a great tree this year, hopefully next year we will have a nice one. I still need to put the lights up outside too, I think I might try to do that tomorrow while the boys nap. It is just so darn cold outside I really dread doing it, and since we were at my parents house for almost two weeks, I missed my opportunity to put up the lights while it was still kind of warm outside.




Here are some pitures of the boys helping my mom put up her tree in VA, they really had a good time with it!




No comments: