Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's being to look a lot like Christmas....




We got our first snow today! That is right you heard correctly, Nashville has its first snow on December 11!!! I have lived here in Nashville for five years, and have been coming here for eight, and I never remember it snowing before February. So I am feeling in the Christmas spirit now with the pretty snow outside. The boys did not seem really excited about it though, probably because I wouldn't let them go outside and play in it tonight. The only downside to the snow is that they closed school tomorrow, and that means my MOPs group won't meet for our cookie exchange. I wish I had known that it was going to snow so I wouldn't have made 3 dozen cookies, well only 16 of them were edible, but that is another story:) I guess I am not the baker. Matt says I should get our friend that is a great baker to make my cookies next year and she could be my "ghost baker". Not such a bad idea! Well, I hope the snow is still around in the morning so the boys can go play in it. You never know in Nashville if you will see snow again or not. I will post pictures if we get to go out in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ghost baker here... :) Tell me what happened! I'm in full-on baking mode this weekend. Never fear, you'll get the spoils next week!!!

Melinda