Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!







Here are the pictures of the boys playing out in the snow today! I have to admit that I am a little kid when it comes to snow, I just love it! Especially here in Nashville when you don't know if you will have any snow during the winter. The boys were excited when I let them go out and play in the snow after MOP's today. My cookie exchange was still on because most of the childcare workers were still able to come help. I went with my 16 ugly cookies and exchanged them for a lot of really nice cookies:) So the day turned out nice with a good time with my MOPs friends and a really fun snowball fight with my boys. I really wanted to make a snowman but the boys just wanted to throw snowballs. I guess I need to borrow someones daughter if I want to make a snowman:)

No comments: